- On sale!
Spyder Girl Maddie Synthetic Down Jacket
Free ski inspired for the free spirited girl, the Maddie is equipped for deep and cold powder days. Ruching at neck, a slight dropped back hem and lifestyle hand pockets bring street styling to the slopes, but its recycled Repreve™ and PrimaLoft® Black ECO construction elevate its performance on the mountain. A fixed powder skirt, helmet compatible hood, critical seamtaping and adjustable cuffs keep the snow out and the good vibes in
• Fixed helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter and collar
• Critically seam taped
• YKK® Vislon® 2 way center front zipper
• Upper hand warmer pockets
• YKK® Arrow Vislon® hand pocket zippers
• Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
• Zippered data card pocket
• Internal and mesh goggle pocket
• Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
• Drawcord adjustable hem
• Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
• Synthetic Down Insulation
• YKK® Zippers
Fabric Technnology: REPREVE® - Transforming recycled materials (including plastic bottles), Repreve provides sustainable solutions to brands dedicated to fighting climate change. Using REPREVE® offsets using new petroleum, emitting fewer greenhousue gases and conserving water and energy in the process.
Insulation Technology: Synthetic Down is a 100% Polyester insulation fill that is as lightweight as natural down, is highly breathable and extremely warm…even when wet.