TNF MEADOWLAND 4 -
Shelter the family with this weekend warrior, designed to comfortably sleep four.
Double-door, double-vestibule, construction permits easy-in/easy-out access without stepping over your tent-mates in the wee hours of the morning. Color-coded poles make pitching easy, with snap-on exterior lash points. Extra covered outdoor space created with fly attached at doors. Compresses and folds easily for quick take-down. Stores in a duffel sack.
- Double doors and double vestibules
- Ultralight twist-clip pitch
- S/R rainfly attachment
- Comprehensive color-coded pitch
- Fully seam taped 70D nylon floor
- Duffel-style storage sack
- Durable steel stake
- Capacity : 4
- Trail Weight : 11 lbs 5 oz (5.14 kg)
- Floor Area : 56 sq ft. (5.2 sq m)
- Vestibule Area : front: 15.6 sq ft (1.5 sq m) rear: 15.6 sq ft (1.5 sq m)
- Fabric : canopy; 70D 190T nylon taffeta, fly: 75D 185T polyester taffeta coated with 1200 mm PU, floor: 70D 190T nylon Oxford coated with 3000 mm PU